Training for Your Group
In this course, students will become familiar with the concepts of traditional project management and may have used the concepts to manage multiple project. Students will use Agile project management.
Course Length: 1 Day
Audience: Project Managers, Program Managers, or any management in general who wants to efficiently manage projects with frequent changes in user requirement.
Prerequisites: To ensure your success, we recommend you have some working knowledge of your computers operating system.
What You're Going To Learn
- Describe Agile project management.
- Describe the Scrum methodology used to manage a project.
- Manage projects using the Scrum methodology.
- Understand the critical success factors to implement Agile management.
- Manage project portfolios.
- Identify the PPM techniques and best practices.
- Identify the factors involved in implementing a PMO in an organization.
1 – GETTING STARTED WITH AGILE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Overview of Agile
- Describe the Values of Agile
- Describe the Principles of Agile
- Identify Methodologies of Agile
2 – USING THE SCRUM METHODOLOGY
- Identify Roles and Responsibilities in Scrum
- Implement the Scrum Process
3 – MANAGING PROJECTS WITH THE SCRUM METHODOLOGY
- Estimating a Scrum Project
- Track Scrum Projects
- Communication in Scrum Projects
- Best Practices to Manage Scrum
4 – UNDERSTANDING CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS TO IMPLEMENT AGILE
- List Risks in Agile Projects
- Myths About Agile
- List the Challenges in Agile
- List the Benefits of Agile