Training for Your Group
Explain how to plan deployment and import data, and then move on to account and subscription configuration, storage management, and customization.
Course Length: 2 days
Audience: Implementation Consultant, System Administrators, and Microsoft Office Administration Professionals
What You're Going To Learn
- Learn to implement a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online deployment
- Learn to manage Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- Learn to manage CRM Online Subscriptions, Instances, and Updates
- Learn to manage server-side synchronization, emails, and related online services
- Learn to implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Microsoft Office Outlook
Register for an Upcoming Date
- Which of the following is not supported for Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
- Which of the following license types includes access to Microsoft Dynamics Marketing?
- How much storage is included with all Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online production subscriptions?
- You add a user to Office 365 with the Service Administrator role. The user can access Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online but cannot view sales records. What should you do?
- You have a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online subscription with 10 user subscription licenses. In CRM there are 10 users of which one is disabled. You need to add a new member of staff to CRM. What should you do first?
- How many non-interactive users can be created for an instance of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online?
- In which of the following is a non-production instance of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online included free of charge?
- Which of the following actions cannot be performed on a production instance?
- At what level does the storage limit for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online apply?
- When are updates to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online applied?
- You need to find out when an instance will be updated? What should you do?
- Which of the following services is required to use OneNote integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online?
- Which of the following features does Parature provide?
- You have integrated Microsoft Dynamics CRM with Office Groups. In Microsoft Dynamics CRM, where would you see Office Group conversations?
- Where are files uploaded to OneDrive for Business from within a Microsoft Dynamics CRM record stored?
- What is the earliest version of Microsoft Office that is supported for the installation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 for Outlook?
- A user has access to two Microsoft Dynamics CRM instances and wants to know whether he or she can access and work offline with both organizations in Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook. How should you advise the user?
- What should an administrator configure to prevent notes on contacts in Outlook being copied to CRM?
- Which of the following does not apply to the CRM for tablets app?
- Which of the following applies when working offline in the mobile apps?
- An administrator needs to configure Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online to send and receive emails but does not want to install the Email Router. The organization uses Exchange Server 2007 On-premise. What should the administrator do?
- What is the purpose of email correlation?
- Which feature allows for automatic email tracking without the CRM client for Outlook?
- Which of the following features supported by server-side synchronization are not supported by the Email Router?
- Which of the following scenarios is not supported by server-side synchronization
- Your Microsoft Dynamics CRM online instance is configured for server-side synchronization. Outgoing emails are being processed for all users except one. What is the most likely reason that emails are not being processed for the user?
- You recently deployed Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online for your organization. The owner asks if a new field can be added to the contact form. How should you advise the owner?
- You need to make changes to your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online system but you want to test the changes before deploying them. What should you do?