Training for Your Group
Training for Individuals
Explain how to plan deployment and import data, and then move on to account and subscription configuration, storage management, and customization.
Course Length: 2 days
Audience: Implementation Consultant, System Administrators, and Microsoft Office Administration Professionals
What You're Going To Learn
- Learn to implement a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online deployment
- Learn to manage Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- Learn to manage CRM Online Subscriptions, Instances, and Updates
- Learn to manage server-side synchronization, emails, and related online services
- Learn to implement Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Microsoft Office Outlook
Register for an Upcoming Date
- Which of the following is not supported for Microsoft Dynamics CRM?
- Which of the following license types includes access to Microsoft Dynamics Marketing?
- How much storage is included with all Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online production subscriptions?
- You add a user to Office 365 with the Service Administrator role. The user can access Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online but cannot view sales records. What should you do?
- You have a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online subscription with 10 user subscription licenses. In CRM there are 10 users of which one is disabled. You need to add a new member of staff to CRM. What should you do first?
- How many non-interactive users can be created for an instance of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online?