Training for your Group
This three-day MTA Training course helps you prepare for Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-364, and build an understanding of these topics: Core Database Concepts, Creating Database Objects, Manipulating Data, Data Storage, and Administering a Database.
Course Length: 3 days
Audience: Beginning IT people with some hands-on experience or training
What You're Going To Learn
- Learn to understand Core Database Concepts.
- Learn to create Database Objects.
- Learn to manipulate Data.
- Learn to understand Data Storage.
- Learn to administer a Database.
- Core Database Concepts
- Database Concepts
- Data Manipulation Language (DML)
- Data Definition Language (DDL)
- Creating Database Objects
- Key Terms
- Data Types
- Creating and Using Tables
- Creating Views
- Creating Stored Procedures
- Manipulating Data
- Using Queries to Select Data
- Using Queries to Insert Data
- Updating Data and Databases
- Deleting Data
- Data Storage
- Normalizing a Database
- Primary, Foreign, and Composite Keys
- Clustered and Non-Clustered Indexes
- Administering a Database
- Securing Databases
- Backing Up and Restoring Databases