Training for Your Group
This course will help you to understand security compliance considerations, social engineering, malware, and various other data security-related concepts. In this course, you will explore the hazards and pitfalls and learn how to use technology safely.
Course Length: 1 Day
Audience: This course is designed for you as a non-technical end-user of computers, mobile devices, networks, and the internet, to enable you to use technology more securely to minimize digital risks.
What You're Going To Learn
- Identify the need for security.
- Secure devices like desktops, laptops, smartphones, and more.
- Secure your use of the internet.
Register for an Upcoming Date
Lesson 1: Identifying the Need for Security
- Identify Security Compliance Requirements
- Recognize Social Engineering
Lesson 2: Securing Devices
- Maintain Physical Security of Devices
- Use Passwords for Security
- Protect Your Data
- Identify and Mitigate Malware
- Use Wireless Devices Securely
Lesson 3: Using the Internet Securely
- Browse the Web Safely
- Use Email Securely
- Use Social Networking Securely
- Use Cloud Services Securely