Training for your Group
In this course, students will use painting tools, manage colors, format type, work with effects, prepare artwork for commercial printing, and prepare graphics for the web.
Course Length: 2 days
Prerequisites: Illustrator Level 1
What You're Going To Learn
- Draw complex illustrations
- Enhance artwork by using painting tools
- Customize colors and swatches
- Format type
- Enhance the appearance of artwork
- Prepare content for deployment
- Set up project requirements
Register for an Upcoming Date
|Aug 26, 2019||Remote LIVE||$890.00||Register|
|Sep 23, 2019||Remote LIVE||$890.00||Register|
|Sep 30, 2019||Remote LIVE||$890.00||Register|
|Oct 28, 2019||Remote LIVE||$890.00||Register|
|Nov 12, 2019||Remote LIVE||$890.00||Register|
|Nov 25, 2019||Remote LIVE||$890.00||Register|
|Dec 9, 2019||Remote LIVE||$890.00||Register|
|Dec 16, 2019||Remote LIVE||$890.00||Register|
Full Course Outline:
1 – Drawing Complex Illustrations
- Apply the Grid, Guides, and Info Panel
- Combine Objects to Create Complex Illustrations
- Organize Artwork with Layers
- Create a Perspective Drawing
- Trace Artwork
2 – Enhancing Artwork Using Painting Tools
- Paint Objects Using Fills and Strokes
- Paint Objects Using Live Paint Groups
- Paint with Custom Brushes
- Add Transparency and Blending Modes
- Apply Meshes to Objects
- Apply Patterns
3 – Customizing Colors and Swatches
- Manage Colors
- Customize Swatches
- Manage Color Groups
- Adjust Color
4 – Formatting Type
- Set Character Formats
- Apply Advanced Formatting Options to Type
5 – Enhancing the Appearance of Artwork
- Apply Effects to an Object
- Create Graphic Styles
- Apply a Mask to an Object
- Apply Symbols and Symbol Sets
6 – Preparing Content for Deployment
- Prepare Artwork for Printing
- Prepare Transparency and Colors for Printing
- Create Slices and Image Maps
- Save Graphics for the Web
- Prepare Documents for Video
- Prepare Files for Other Applications
7 – Setting Project Requirements
- Identify the Purpose, Audience, and Audience Needs
- Determine and Evaluate Standard Copyright Rules for Artwork, Graphics, and Graphics Use
- Determine and Evaluate Project Management Tasks and Responsibilities
What to Expect at LeapFox
See What Our Customers Say
Instructor is patient with students and helpful when needed. When getting registered the man on the phone helped me choose the one I needed and he was definately right. All around I had a great experience. Very knowledgeable staff
Everything was the best, I really enjoyed this class.
Class was very helpful, refreshing my memory on some things and showing me some new things.
Instruction was very clear, and speed was great for a new Access user. Thanks
Extremely interactive learning environment; engaging, and receptive to questions
Great Instructor! Highly Knowledgeable! A pleasure to learn from!
Realizing I could actually draw a robot using Illustrator! Students should bring a project they're working on, to play with in class
LeapFox created a friendly, open environment; treated everyone, and all levels of skill, with respect. Good hands on training.
I can use OneNote for recording meeting notes, with audio and typing
Lots of options, links, embedding, tags, etc
Great energy from staff and teacher. Class went smoothly, questions and concerns were answered immediately. Candy, snacks, and drinks were a great touch.
Everyone was very organized, before and during the class. Good use of the class time, very well done.
Instructor is extremely knowledgeable and shows steps, or answers questions that we may have, specifically in our workplaces, and how it ties into the class
I learned the many uses of Excel, graphing capabilities, formatting possibilities
I don't give all 10's very often, but this course, and Jason, were great!
You need to motivate yourself before you can mptivate others
It was a great class. I will definitely be back!
Jason does really well explaining complex topics in a that simplifies them, makes them easy to understand
I enjoyed the instructor showing corresponding tools and functions found in Microsoft tools
The class was great. Bob was an awesome teacher.
Thanks for customizing this class for us. Great class, thanks!
Small class size was really helpful to keep things moving. Real life examples always help shed light and prompt ideas.
The class was great, I learned so much. Thank you.
Practical application of Excel functions, in depth training of basic functions and usage
This class made a lot of needed connections between how I use SQL and the why.
The class lasted from 9 am-4 pm but it didn't drag on! There was so much fascinating stuff!
I have hardly ever used Excel, so it was all helpful. a great experience
Learned lots of tricks or shortcuts
Everything went well, all questions were answered in an easily understood manner