Microsoft System Center Training Classes
Browse Our Microsoft System Center Courses
LeapFox offers world-class Microsoft System Center courses online and in the classroom. Click below to see the full outlines and upcoming dates for each course. If you need help determining the right course, contact our office at 208.898.9036
Microsoft System Center Training from LeapFox
Microsoft System Center provides modern management across on-premises, service provider, and Azure environments. It helps customers gain a unified datacenter management experience with out-of-the-box monitoring, provisioning, configuration, automation, protection and self-service capabilities.
LeapFox has the System Center training you need to successfully manage physical and virtual IT environments across data centers, client computers and devices. In addition, if you’re interested in earning a MCSA or MSCE certification, we have you covered.
Discover World-Class Training
Microsoft System Center training from LeapFox covers the following topics:
- Discovering and Organizing IT Resources
- Designing & Deploying Orchestrator
- Managing the Configuration Manager Client
- Installing and Configuring Service Manager
- Configuring Wake On LAN, Power Management and Remote Control
- Managing Inventory and Software Metering
- Managing Software Deployments
- Creating and Deploying Applications
- Managing the Data Warehouse and Reporting
- Managing Operating System Deployment
- Managing Compliance Settings
- Incident Management
- Managing Mobile Devices
- Planning and Administering Configuration Manager Deployment
Live Microsoft Technical Training
LeapFox Learning offers live, instructor-led training courses. We offer both classroom training in Boise, Idaho as well as Remote Live training classes, which can be taken from any location. Our Microsoft Office courses are taught on the latest version of Office.
Hands On Training that Works!
Adults learn by doing. This is why over 50% of each course incorporates hands-on learning. Students will work on labs and projects that will help them learn by using the software. Our curriculum is all developed in house.