Microsoft Azure Training Classes
Browse Our Microsoft Azure Courses
LeapFox offers world-class Microsoft Azure courses online and in the classroom. Click below to see the full outlines and upcoming dates for each course. If you need help determining the right course, contact our office at 208.898.9036
Authorized Microsoft Partner
Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing platform and infrastructure for building, deploying and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft-managed datacenters. It provides both Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) and supports many different programming languages, tools and frameworks, including both Microsoft-specific and third-party software and systems.
LeapFox Azure training is designed for .NET developers with Web application experience that are exploring developing new applications or porting existing applications to Azure. It is also an introduction to cloud computing as a whole. In addition,LeapFox also offers training for IT professionals looking to better understand the Microsoft Azure Infrastructure components, including virtual machines, virtual networks, migrating, extending, running, managing and monitoring common workloads in the cloud.
Azure Training from LeapFox
- Use an open and flexible platform that supports the broadest selection of operating systems, programming languages, frameworks, tools, databases and devices
- Extend your existing IT through the largest network of secure private connections, hybrid database and storage solutions
- Protect your data with the first major cloud provider to adopt the new international cloud privacy standard, ISO 27018
- Run your apps anywhere on a worldwide network of Microsoft-managed datacenters across 22 regions
- Make smarter decisions using Azure’s predictive analytics services, including Machine Learning, Cortana Analytics and Stream Analytics