Training for your Group
Microsoft® Office Publisher 2016 is an application capable of producing greeting cards, certificates, newsletters, and other printed publications. Publisher includes a large collection of templates that provide a great way to start a new publication.
Course Length: 1 Day
What You're Going To Learn
- Add content to a publication.
- Format text and paragraphs in a publication.
- Manage text in a publication.
- Work with graphics in a publication.
- Prepare a publication for printing and sharing.
Register for an Upcoming Date
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Publisher 2016
- Navigate the Interface
- Customize the Publisher Interface
- Create a Publication
Lesson 2: Adding Content to a Publication
- Add Text to a Publication
- Add Pages and Picture Placeholders to a Publication
- Control the Display of Content in Text Boxes
- Apply Building Blocks to a Publication
Lesson 3: Formatting Texts & Paragraphs in a Publication
- Format Text
- Format Paragraphs
- Apply Schemes
Lesson 4: Managing Text in a Publication
- Edit Text in a Publication
- Work with Tables
- Insert Symbols and Special Characters
Lesson 5: Working with Graphics in a Publication
- Insert Graphics in a Publication
- Customize the Appearance of Pictures
Lesson 6: Preparing a Publication for Sharing and Printing
- Check the Design of a Publication
- Save a Publication in Different Formats
- Print a Publication
- Share a Publication