Training for your Group
Course Length: 2 Days
Prerequisites: Access Level 1 or equivalent knowledge
Audience: Users who need to learn advanced skills in Access
What You're Going To Learn
- Share data across applications.
- Use macros to improve user interface design.
- Use VBA to enhance tasks.
- Organize data into appropriate tables to ensure data dependency and minimize redundancy
- Lock down and prepare a database for distribution to multiple users
- Create and modify a database switchboard and set the startup options
Register for an Upcoming Date
Lesson 1: Implementing Advanced Form Design
- Add Controls to Forms
- Enhance Navigation and Organization of Forms
- Apply Conditional Formatting
Lesson 2: Sharing Data Across Applications
- Import Data into Access
- Export Access Data
- Link Tables to External Data Sources
- Create a Mail Merge
Lesson 3: Using Macros to Improve User Interface Design
- Create a Macro
- Restrict Records Using a Condition
- Validate Data Using a Macro
- Automate Data Entry Using a Macro
Lesson 4: Using VBA
- Getting Started with VBA
- Enhance Access Using VBA
Lesson 5: Using Advanced Database Management
- Manage a Database
- Determine Object Dependency
- Document a Database
Lesson 6: Distributing and Securing a Database
- Splitting a Database for Multiple User Access
- Implement Security
- Convert an Access Database to an ACCDE File
- Package a Database with a Digital Signature
Lesson 7: Managing Switchboards
- Create a Database Switchboard
- Modify a Database Switchboard
- Set Startup Options
What to Expect at LeapFox
In this course, students will use Access 2016 to manage their data, including creating a new database; constructing tables; designing forms and reports; and creating queries to join, filter, and sort data.
Improve your basic skills. Learn to import and export data, create customizable queries and reports, perform calculations, use macros, execute advanced queries, and finalize the database.
Maintain your database. Work through troubleshooting scenarios using Access database tools. Learn to improve performance and enhance security . Use VBA to interact with forms.
This course focuses on Power Pivot. Excel provides Power Pivot to help students organize, manipulate, and report on their data in the best way possible. In this course, students gain a solid understanding of Power Pivot to maximize their effectiveness when analyzing data.
Take control of your data with Microsoft Access relational database software training at LeapFox Learning. Our courses will teach you basic to advanced features of Access.
Microsoft Excel is the standard spreadsheet application for both the business world and personal use, LeapFox Learning Excel training courses will help you and your employees learn how to make the best use of all it has to offer, from basic to advanced features.
Structured query language forms the basis of many custom-built and third-party applications, making it a critical component of IT expertise. Microsoft SQL Server training from LeapFox covers all aspects of Microsoft’s premier database system for all business sizes. Whether your focus is SQL Server administration, programming, or business intelligence and reporting, LeapFox has the training that is right for you and will fit your busy schedule.