Training for your Group
Training for Individuals
In this course, students learn different tools & features within PowerPoint that will help them deliver content in an informative & memorable manner. Students will create presentations that not only stand out, but also don’t consume all of their time.
Course Length: 1 Day
Prerequisites: PowerPoint Level 1 or equivelant working knowledge
Audience: Users that have experience with PowerPoint
What You're Going To Learn
- Modify the PowerPoint environment.
- Customize design templates.
- Add SmartArt and math equations to a presentation.
- Work with media and animations.
- Collaborate on a presentation.
- Customize a slide show.
- Secure and distribute a presentation.
Register for an Upcoming Date
Call For Latest Schedule
Lesson 1: Modifying the PowerPoint Environment
- Customize the User Interface
- Set PowerPoint 2016 Options
Lesson 2: Customizing Design Templates
- Modify Slide Masters and Slide Layouts
- Add Headers and Footers
- Modify the Notes Master and the Handout Master
Lesson 3: Adding SmartArt and Math Equations to a Presentation
- Create SmartArt
- Modify SmartArt
- Write Math Equations
Lesson 4: Working with Media and Animations
- Add Audio to a Presentation
- Add Video to a Presentation
- Customize Animations and Transitions
Lesson 5: Collaborating on a Presentation
- Review a Presentation
- Store and Share Presentations on the Web
Lesson 6: Customizing a Slide Show
- Annotate a Presentation
- Set Up a Slide Show
- Create a Custom Slide Show
- Add Hyperlinks and Action Buttons
- Record a Presentation
Lesson 7: Securing and Distributing a Presentation
- Secure a Presentation
- Broadcast a Slide Show
- Create a Video or a CD