Training for Your Group
Training On Demand
In this course, students will learn how to design and configure advanced components in an Exchange Server 2016 deployment such as site resiliency, advanced security, compliance, archiving, and discovery solutions.
Course Length: 5 days
Audience: IT professionals who are experienced messaging administrators, architects, or consultans. Professionals responsible for designing and deploying Exchange Server
What You're Going To Learn
- Plan for Exchange Server deployments.
- Plan and deploy Exchange Server 2016 Mailbox services.
- Plan and deploy message transport.
- Plan and deploy client access.
- Design and implement high availability
- Maintain Exchange Server 2016.
- Design messaging security.
- Design and implement message retention.
- Design messaging compliance.
- Design and implement messaging coexistence.
- Upgrade to Exchange Server 2016.
- Plan a hybrid Exchange Server deployment.
Register for an Upcoming Date
|Jun 24, 2019||Remote LIVE||$2,975.00||Register|
|Jul 8, 2019||Remote LIVE||$2,975.00||Register|
|Aug 19, 2019||Remote LIVE||$2,975.00||Register|
|Oct 28, 2019||Remote LIVE||$2,975.00||Register|
|Nov 4, 2019||Remote LIVE||$2,975.00||Register|
|Dec 9, 2019||Remote LIVE||$2,975.00||Register|
|Jan 6, 2020||Remote LIVE||$2,975.00||Register|
This Course is Available On Demand
90 Day Access
90 Day Subscription
180 Day Access
180 Day Subscription
180 Day Access +
180 Day Subscription
Lesson 1: Planning Exchange Server 2016 deployments
- New features in Exchange Server 2016
- Gathering business requirements for an Exchange Server 2016 deployment
- Planning for an Exchange Server deployment
- Designing a Unified Messaging (UM) deployment
- Lab: Planning Exchange Server 2016 deployments
Lesson 2: Planning and deploying Exchange Server 2016 Mailbox services
- Planning Exchange Server hardware requirements
- Planning Exchange Server for virtualization and Microsoft Azure integration
- Planning and implementing public folders
- Lab: Planning and implementing Exchange virtualization, mailbox databases, and public folders
Lesson 3: Planning and deploying message transport
- Designing message routing
- Designing transport services
- Designing the message-routing perimeter
- Designing and implementing transport compliance
- Lab: Planning and deploying message transport
Lesson 4: Planning and deploying client access
- Planning for Exchange Server 2016 clients
- Planning for client access
- Planning and implementing Office Online Server
- Planning and implementing coexistence of SharePoint 2016 with Exchange
- Designing external client access
- Lab: Planning and deploying client access solutions
Lesson 5: Designing and implementing high availability
- Planning high availability for Exchange Server 2016
- Planning for load balancing
- Planning for site resilience
- Lab: Designing and implementing site resiliency
Lesson 6: Maintaining Exchange Server 2016
- Using Managed Availability to improve high availability
- Implementing DSC
- Lab: Maintaining Exchange Server 2016
Lesson 7: Designing messaging security
- Planning messaging security
- Designing and implementing AD RMS and Azure RMS integration
- Lab: Designing messaging security
Lesson 8: Designing and implementing message retention
- Overview of messaging records management and archiving
- Designing In-Place Archiving
- Designing and implementing message retention
- Lab: Designing and implementing message retention
Lesson 9: Designing messaging compliance
- Designing and implementing data loss prevention
- Designing and implementing In-Place Hold
- Designing and implementing In-Place eDiscovery
- Lab: Designing and implementing messaging compliance
Lesson 10: Designing and implementing messaging coexistence
- Designing and implementing federation
- Designing coexistence between Exchange organizations
- Designing and implementing cross-forest mailbox moves
- Lab: Implementing messaging coexistence
Lesson 11: Upgrading to Exchange Server 2016
- Planning an upgrade from previous Exchange Server versions
- Implementing the upgrade from previous Exchange Server versions
- Lab: Upgrading from Exchange Server 2013 to Exchange Server 2016
Lesson 12: Planning a hybrid Exchange Server deployment
- Basics of a hybrid deployment
- Planning and implementing a hybrid deployment
- Implementing advanced functionality for hybrid deployments
- Lab: Designing the integration with Exchange Online