Training for Your Group
This course discusses the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), an identity and access control policy platform that provides a single policy plane across the entire organization.
Course Length: 5 Days
The audience for this course is as follows: ISE Administrators/Engineers, Wireless Administrators/Engineers, Consulting Systems Engineers, Technical/Wireless/BYOD/Security Solutions Architects, ATP partner systems and field engineers and Systems integrators who install and implement the Cisco Identity Service Engine version 2.1.
Prerequisites: Familiarity with Cisco IOS CLI, Cisco ASA, Cisco VPN clients, Windows OS, and 802.1x.
What You're Going To Learn
- Describe Cisco ISE architecture, installation, and distributed deployment options.
- Configure Network Access Devices (NADs), policy components, and basic authentication and authorization policies in Cisco ISE.
- Implement Cisco ISE web authentication and guest services.
- Deploy Cisco ISE profiling, posture and client provbisioning services.
- Describe administration, monitoring, troubleshooting, and TrustSec SGA security. Configure device administration using TACAS+ in Cisco ISE.
1 – INTRODUCING CISCO ISE ARCHITECTURE AND DEPLOYMENT
- Using Cisco ISE as a Network Access Policy Engine
- Introducing Cisco ISE Deployment Models
2 – CISCO ISE POLICY ENFORCEMENT
- Introducing 802.1X and MAB Access: Wired and Wireles
- Introducing Identity Management
- Configuring Certificate Services
- Introducing Cisco ISE Policy
- Configuring Cisco ISE Policy Sets
- Implementing Third-Party Network Access Device Support
- Introducing Cisco TrustSec
- Introducing EasyConnect
3 – WEB AUTH AND GUEST SERVICES
- Introducing Web Access with Cisco ISE
- Introducing ISE Guest Access Components
- Configuring Guest Access Settings
- Configuring Portals: Sponsors and Guests
4 – CISCO ISE PROFILER
- Introducing Cisco ISE Profiler
- Configuring Cisco ISE Profiling
5 – CISCO ISE BYOD
- Introducing the Cisco ISE BYOD Process
- Describing BYOD Flow
- Configuring My Devices Portal Settings
- Configuring Certificates in BYOD Scenarios
6 – CISCO ISE ENDPOINT COMPLIANCE SERVICES
- Introducing Endpoint Compliance
- Configuring Client Posture Services and Provisioning in Cisco ISE
7 – CISCO ISE WITH AMP AND VPN-BASED SERVICES
- Introducing VPN Access Using Cisco ISE
- Configuring Cisco AMP for ISE
8 – CISCO ISE INTEGRATED SOLUTIONS WITH APIS
- Introducing Location-Based Authorizatio
- Introducing Cisco ISE 2.x pxGrid
9 – WORKING WITH NETWORK ACCESS DEVICES
- Configuring TACACS+ for Cisco ISE Device Administration
10 – CISCO ISE DESIGN (SELF-STUDY)
- Designing and Deployment Best Practices
- Performing Cisco ISE Installation and Configuration Best Practices
- Deploying Failover and High-Availability
11 – CONFIGURING THIRD PARTY NAD SUPPORT
- Configuring Third-Party NAD Support (Optional, Self-Study, or Reference)