Training for your Group
Designed for students with previous NetScaler experience, yet no NetScaler Gateway or Unified Gateway experience, this course is best suited for individuals who will be deploying or managing NetScaler Gateway, or Unified Gateway environments. Learn the skills required to configure and manage NetScaler Gateway and Unified Gateway features, including how to implement Gateway components including NetScaler Gateway and Unified Gateway. At the end of the course, students will be able to configure their NetScaler environments to address remote access requirements for Apps and Desktops.
Course Length: 2 days
Audience: Students interested in learning how to implement and manage NetScaler Gateway and Unified Gateway features using leading practices. Specifically: Administrators Implementers / Engineers Architects
Prerequisites: CNS-220 Citrix NetScaler Essentials and Traffic Management
What You're Going To Learn
At the end of the course, students will be able to configure their NetScaler environments to address remote access requirements for Apps and Desktops. Key Skills: Configure Authentication and Authorization Define End User Access and Experience Integrate NetScaler Gateway with XenApp and XenDesktop Integrate Unified Gateway with additional resources Employ recommended tools and techniques to troubleshoot common NetScaler Gateway network and connectivity issues
Register for an Upcoming Date
1 – UNIFIED GATEWAY
- Configure Unified Gateway.
- Understand the challenges of remote access.
- Understand the Unified Gateway feature and its role for application delivery
2 – APPEXPERT EXPRESSIONS AND POLICIES
- Identify policy expression structure and components of AppExpert.
- Distinguish between classic and default policies.
- Explain the types of policies available with NetScaler Gateway.
- Describe policy bind points.
3 – AUTHENTICATION AND AUTHORIZATION
- Understand Authentication to establish identity.
- Understand Authorization to provide access to resources.
- Customize multi-factor authentication.
- Deploy Authentication and Authorization policies.
4 – MANAGING CLIENT CONNECTIONS
- Configure NetScaler Gateway plug-in with Citrix Receiver to establish VPN.
- Configure the access level and which applications users are allowed to access in the secure network.
- Configure pre-authentication policies and profiles to check for client-side security before end users are authenticated.
- Deploy NetScaler Gateway to allow end-user connections, including logon options.
- Explain how endpoint analysis is used to verify that the end-user device meets your requirements before allowing it to connect to your network or remain connected after end users log on
5 – INTEGRATING NETSCALER WITH XENAPP AND XENDESKTOP
- Understand NetScaler Gateway Integration with XenApp/XenDesktop
- Integrate with Web Interface and StoreFront
- Explain WebFront
- Enable Clientless Access and Receiver for ICA Proxy
- Utilize Smart Control
- Configure Smart Access
6 – UNIFIED GATEWAY
- Describe AppFlow Functionality
- Discuss Components of NetScaler Insight
- Configure NetScaler Insight
- Explain NetScaler Insight Application Performance
- Generate Performance Reports