Training for your Group
Training for Individuals
Course Length: 1 day
Audience: Target students include professional or amateur photographers who want to use the robust features of Photoshop to enhance, modify, and organize their photographs, and anyone interested in working toward the Visual Communication with Adobe Photoshop exam certification.
Prerequisites: Photoshop Level 1
What You're Going To Learn
- Use brushes, gradients, and tool presets to create raster images.
- Apply vector paths, shape drawing tools, type, and type special effects.
- Apply advanced layer techniques with masks, filters, layers, and smart objects.
- Apply actions and batch processing to automate tasks.
- Edit video by using timelines, transitions, graphics, titles, and animation.
- Set project requirements by identifying the purpose, audience, copyright rules, and project management tasks.
Register for an Upcoming Date
Full Course Outline:
1 – Creating Raster Images
- Draw with Brushes
- Create Gradients
- Apply Tool Presets
2 – Applying Vector Image Tools
- Create Images with Vector Paths
- Apply the Shape Drawing Tools
- Work with Type
- Apply Type Special Effects
3 – Applying Advanced Layer Techniques
- Modify Images with Masks
- Apply Special Effects by Using Filters
- Apply Special Effects to Layers
- Apply Smart Objects for Nondestructive Editing
4 – Automating Tasks
- Create and Apply Actions
- Batch Process Files with Photoshop and Adobe Bridge
5 – Editing Video
- Edit Video
- Add Graphics, Titles, and Animation to Video
6 – Setting Project Requirements
- Identify Purpose, Audience, and Audience Needs
- Adhere to Copyright Rules for Artwork, Graphics, and Graphics Use
- Determine and Evaluate Project Management Tasks and Responsibilities