Training for your Group
This course provides a way for students to create and collect their notes. This course will introduce students to using OneNote notebooks to store a variety of content in an organized way, access the content from anywhere, and also share it.
Course Length: 1 Days
Prerequisites: Working knowledge of the Windows Operating System
What You're Going To Learn
- Navigate and customize the OneNote interface and environment.
- Add and format text, images, audio, links, and drawing objects to a notebook.
- Embed Excel spreadsheets and attach other files to a notebook.
- Categorize, organize, and search notebook content.
- Export notebook content and manage notebook history and backups.
Register for an Upcoming Date
|Oct 29, 2018||Remote LIVE||$275.00||Register|
|Nov 8, 2018||Remote LIVE||$275.00||Register|
|Nov 16, 2018||Boise, ID||$275.00||Register|
|Nov 16, 2018||Remote LIVE||$275.00||Register|
|Dec 7, 2018||Remote LIVE||$275.00||Register|
|Feb 6, 2019||Remote LIVE||$275.00||Register|
|Apr 8, 2019||Remote LIVE||$275.00||Register|
|Jun 5, 2019||Remote LIVE||$275.00||Register|
Lesson 1: Getting Started with OneNote
- Navigate the OneNote 2016 Environment
- Use Templates
- Customize the OneNote User Interface
Lesson 2: Adding & Formatting Notebook Content
- Apply Formatting to Notebook Content
- Insert Images and Audio into a Notebook
- Add Quick Notes and Links
- Use Drawing Tools
Lesson 3: Embedding & Attaching Files
- Embed Excel Spreadsheets
- Attach Other File Types
Lesson 4: Organizing & Searching Notebooks
- Use Tags
- Organize and Search Notebooks
Lesson 5: Finalizing a Notebook
- Proof and Print a Notebook
- Configure Password Protection and Notebook Properties
Lesson 6: Managing Notebook Files
- Export Content from OneNote Notebooks
- Back Up and Restore Notebook Content
Lesson 7: Sending & Sharing OneNote Content