Training for your Group
This course covers the skills a project manager needs to update a project plan during the execution, monitoring, and controlling phases of a project. This course will enable students to manage the project so that it is completed on time & within budget.
Course Length: 1 Day
Prerequisites: Project Level 1 or equivalent working knowledge
Audience: Intermediate Users
What You're Going To Learn
- Update a project plan to reflect progress as you execute the project.
- Monitor project progress in the project plan.
- ADjust the project plan to conrtol constraints.
- Create project reports to share a project’s status.
- Customize project settings and share customizations with other projects.
Register for an Upcoming Date
Lesson 1: Executing a Project
- Enter Task Progress
- Update Task Progress with SharePoint
- Update Work
- Update Costs
Lesson 2: Monitoring Project Progress
- View Project Progress
- Add Custom Fields
- Create Custom Views
- Create a Network Diagram
- Analyze a Project Plan
Lesson 3: Controlling a Project Plan
- Edit the Task List
- Reschedule Tasks
- Update a Baseline
Lesson 4: Reporting on Progress
- Format and Share a Chart View
- View Existing Reports
- Create Custom Reports
- Create a Visual Report
Lesson 5: Customizing the Application
- Change Project Options
- Create a Project Plan Template
- Share Resources
- Link Project Plans