Training for Your Group
In this course, students will learn how to create, configure, and manage a SharePoint site so that your team or organization can collaborate effectively, manage the flow of digital information, automate business processes, & meet records management needs.
Course Length: 1 Day
Audience: Existing SharePoint site owners who will create and manage sites and plans on adding advanced features.
Prerequisites: Microsoft 2016: Site Owner or equivalent knowledge.
What You're Going To Learn
- Configure site settings.
- Integrate external applications and data.
- Configure site metadata.
- Manage archiving and compliance.
- Implement workflows.
Register for an Upcoming Date
Lesson 1: Configuring Site Settings
- Configure Site Settings to Meet Team Requirements
- Configure Site Search
- Organize the Site and Configure Navigation
- Configure Site Auditing
Lesson 2: Integrating External Applications and Data
- Add an RSS Feed to Your Site
- Enable Email Connectivity for a Library
Lesson 3: Configuring Site Metadata
- Create a Custom Content Type
- Add Site Columns to Content Types
- Create and Configure Document Sets
Lesson 4: Managing Archiving and Compliance
- Manage Site Closure and Deletion
- Configure In-place Records Management
- Manage Records Using the Records Center
- Manage Content with the Content Organizer
- Configure Information Management Policies
Lesson 5: Implementing Workflows
- Plan a Workflow
- Create and Publish a Workflow
- Test Workflows
- Design and Implement Advanced Workflows