Training for your Group
This three-day Professional Software Testing Using Visual Studio 2017 training class will introduce you to contemporary testing practices and corresponding tools in Visual Studio Enterprise edition used by Agile teams to deliver high-quality increments of software on regular iterations.
Course Length: 3 days
Audience: This course is appropriate for all members of a software development team, especially those team members performing testing activities – regardless of skill level. This course also provides value for non-testers (managers, Scrum Masters, coaches, etc.) who want a better understanding of what Agile software testing involves.
Prerequisites: Experience in the following is required for this Visual Studio class: Familiarity with your development process. Familiarity with distributed application design. Ability to read and understand C# .NET code (all source code will be provided). Experience using Visual Studio 2015 or 2017. Ability to read and understand requirements. Understanding of the Microsoft Windows operating system and security basics.
What You're Going To Learn
- Learn Agile software testing techniques.
- Learn how to plan and track quality.
- Learn how to do acceptance and exploratory tests.
- Learn how to overcome common issues.
Register for an Upcoming Date
- Agile Software Testing
- Agile software development
- Agile testing behaviors
- Agile requirements and acceptance criteria
- Planning and Tracking Quality
- Forecasting and planning a sprint
- Defining done, reporting bugs
- Development Tests
- Unit testing, code coverage
- Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Acceptance Tests
- Acceptance testing, integration testing, UI testing
- Performance testing, load testing, non-functional requirements
- Acceptance Test-Driven Development (ATDD)
- Exploratory Tests
- Exploratory testing, testing tours, code coverage for manual tests
- Build and Test Automation
- Automated building and testing, Continuous Integration (CI)
- Build and test using Visual Studio agents
- Delivering Quality Software
- Overcoming common dysfunctions, attributes and behaviors of high-performance teams