Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD)
Training for your Group
- Private class for your team
- Online or on-location
- Fully customizable course material
- Onsite testing available
Training for Individuals
- Live, Instructor-led training
- Expert instructors
- Hands-on instruction
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD v1.0) is an extended hours 5-day course focusing on providing the skills and knowledge necessary to implement Cisco Unified Communications (UC) solutions. It covers administration of end-user interfaces, telephony and mobility features, and Cisco UC solutions maintenance. CICD v1.0 is a version update to ICOMM v8.0. The primary difference is that video topics have been added into the course and Cisco Unity Express has been removed.
Course Length: 5 days
Audience: Network administrators and network engineers Cisco CCNA Collaboration candidates
What You’re Going To Learn
1 – Cisco Unified Communications Solutions
- Understanding the Components of Cisco Unified Communications Solutions
- Understanding the Characteristics of Cisco Unified Communications Solutions
2 – Administrator and End-User Interfaces
- Understanding Administrator Interfaces
- Understanding End-User Interfaces
3 – Call Flows in Cisco Call Control Platforms
- Understanding Call Flows and Call Legs
- Understanding the Configuration Components that Impact Call Flows in Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Understanding Configuration Components That Impact Call Flows in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
4 – Endpoint and End-User Administration
- Understanding End-User Characteristics and Configuration Requirements
- Understanding End-User Implementation Options
- Understanding Endpoint Characteristics and Configuration Requirements
- Understanding Endpoint Implementation Options
5 – End User Telephony and Mobility Features
- Understanding Telephony Features
- Enabling Telephony Features
- Understanding Mobility Features
- Enabling Mobility Features
6 – Cisco Unity Connection and Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service
- Understanding Cisco Unity Connection
- Understanding End User and Voice Mailbox Characteristics and Configuration Requirements
- Understanding End User and Voice Mailbox Implementation Options
- Understanding Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service
- Enabling Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service
7 – Cisco Unified Communications Solutions Maintenance
- Providing End-User Support
- Understanding Cisco Unified Communications Manager Reports
- Understanding Cisco Unified Communications Manager CDR Analysis and Reporting Tool Reports
- Monitoring the System with Cisco Unified Real-Time Monitoring Tool
- Monitoring Voicemail in Cisco Unity Connection
- Understanding the Disaster Recovery System
Register for an Upcoming Date
Lesson 1: Working with Functions
- Work with Ranges
- Use Specialized Functions
- Work with Logical Functions
- Work with Date & Time Functions
- Work with Text Functions
Lesson 2: Working with Lists
- Sort Data
- Filter Data
- Query Data with Database Functions
- Outline and Subtotal Data
Lesson 3: Analyzing Data
- Create and Modify Tables
- Apply Intermediate Conditional Formatting
- Apply Advanced Conditional Formatting
Lesson 4: Visualizing Data with Charts
- Create Charts
- Modify and Format Charts
- Use Advanced Chart Features
Lesson 5: Analyzing Data with PivotTables & PivotCharts
- Create a PivotTable
- Analyze PivotTable Data
- Present Data with PivotCharts
- Filter Data by Using Timelines and Slicers
What to Expect at LeapFox
Our Microsoft Office instructors are certified professionals. They are trained on the latest Office features and how to get the most out of Microsoft Office.
Hands on Labs
No boring lectures! Our courses are designed to give students lots of time to practice what they are learning with hands on excercises and projects
Bounce Back Pass
Retake any public course as many times as you like for up to one year for classroom live classes and six months for remote live courses.
Certificate of Completion
Receive a certification of completion at the end of every course.
Up to Date Curriculum
Each course comes with a helpful and up to date ebook which will contain instruction and practice excercises.
Time Saving Tips N Tricks
In each course your instructor will show you tips and trips that will save you time and make you more efficient.
Friendly and Helpful Staff
Our staff is dedicated to your success. Each team member is trained to provide the absolute best customer service possible.
If you aren’t 100% satisfied with your experience at LeapFox, simply let us know and we will give you a full refund.
Look who Else is Using LeapFox
See What Our Customers Say
Instructor is patient with students and helpful when needed. When getting registered the man on the phone helped me choose the one I needed and he was definately right. All around I had a great experience. Very knowledgeable staff
Brandy PFront Office Receptionist
Everything was the best, I really enjoyed this class.
Michele JOffice Admin
Class was very helpful, refreshing my memory on some things and showing me some new things.
Julie FOffice Assistant
Instruction was very clear, and speed was great for a new Access user. Thanks
Kimberly BOffice Assistant
Extremely interactive learning environment; engaging, and receptive to questions
Chris LRange Assistant
Great Instructor! Highly Knowledgeable! A pleasure to learn from!
Justyn AIT Security Analyst
Realizing I could actually draw a robot using Illustrator! Students should bring a project they’re working on, to play with in class
Kate Public Information Officer
LeapFox created a friendly, open environment; treated everyone, and all levels of skill, with respect. Good hands on training.
Justin MDesign Professional
Jennifer BSmall Business Owner
I can use OneNote for recording meeting notes, with audio and typing
Tina SOffice Specialist
Lots of options, links, embedding, tags, etc
Jodi NOffice Administrator
Great energy from staff and teacher. Class went smoothly, questions and concerns were answered immediately. Candy, snacks, and drinks were a great touch.
Karen OCustomer Service Rep
Everyone was very organized, before and during the class. Good use of the class time, very well done.
Donna EPublic Information Specialist
Instructor is extremely knowledgeable and shows steps, or answers questions that we may have, specifically in our workplaces, and how it ties into the class
Tara TAir Force Command Support Staff
I learned the many uses of Excel, graphing capabilities, formatting possibilities
Pete POffice Assistant
I don’t give all 10’s very often, but this course, and Jason, were great!
David HIT Technician
You need to motivate yourself before you can mptivate others
John WFloor Plan Specialist
It was a great class. I will definitely be back!
Shannon DOffice Assistant
Jason does really well explaining complex topics in a that simplifies them, makes them easy to understand
Josh HIT Professional
I enjoyed the instructor showing corresponding tools and functions found in Microsoft tools
Robert KResearch Analyst Supervisor
The class was great. Bob was an awesome teacher.
Larissa MBook Keeper
Thanks for customizing this class for us. Great class, thanks!
Pamela BSenior Systems Analyst
Small class size was really helpful to keep things moving. Real life examples always help shed light and prompt ideas.
K CMarketing Manager
The class was great, I learned so much. Thank you.
Tony GardikisOffice Staff
Practical application of Excel functions, in depth training of basic functions and usage
This class made a lot of needed connections between how I use SQL and the why.
The class lasted from 9 am-4 pm but it didn’t drag on! There was so much fascinating stuff!
I have hardly ever used Excel, so it was all helpful. a great experience
Learned lots of tricks or shortcuts
Kari LProduct and Design Manager
Everything went well, all questions were answered in an easily understood manner
Jennie MTelecommunications Representative