Training for your Group
In this course, students will receive hands-on experience troubleshooting the security, networking, threat prevention, logging, and reporting features of the Palo Alto Networks PAN-OS® operating system.
Course Length: 3 days
Audience: Firewall administrators, network security administrators, and technical professionals
Prerequisites: Students must complete the Firewall Essentials I (PAN-201) course and have an understanding of network concepts, including routing, switching, and IP addressing. They will also need in-depth knowledge of port-based security and security technologies such as IPS, proxy, and content filtering.
What You're Going To Learn
Upon completion of this class, students will have an in-depth knowledge of how to troubleshoot visibility and control over applications, users, and content.
Register for an Upcoming Date
- Module 0: Introduction
- Module 1: Troubleshooting Methodology
- Module 2: Platform Comparisons When Troubleshooting
- Module 3: Flow Logic
- Module 4: Policy Troubleshooting
- Module 5: Layer 3 Troubleshooting
- Module 6: VPN Troubleshooting
- Module 7: GlobalProtect Troubleshooting
- Module 8: Performance Troubleshooting
- Module 9: User-ID Troubleshooting
- Module 10: Administration Troubleshooting