Training for your Group
In this course, you will expand on your knowledge of information security to apply more advanced principles that will keep your organization safe from the many ways it can be threatened. This course prepares students for the CAS-002 exam.
Course Length: 5 days
Audience: IT professionals who want to acquire the technical knowledge and skills needed to conceptualize, engineer, integrate, and implement secure solutions across complex enterprise environments.
Prerequisites: CompTIA A+, Security+, and Networking+ certifications
What You're Going To Learn
- Manage risk in the enterprise.
- Integrate computing, communications, and business disciplines in the enterprise.
- Use research and analysis to secure the enterprise.
- Integrate advanced authentication and authorization techniques.
- Implement cryptographic techniques.
- Implement security controls for hosts.
- Implement security controls for storage.
- Analyze network security concepts, components, and architectures, and implement controls.
- Implement security controls for applications.
- Integrate hosts, storage, networks, and applications in a secure enterprise architecture.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments.
- Conduct incident and emergency responses.
Register for an Upcoming Date
Full Course Outline: CompTIA Advance Security Practitioner (CASP)
Lesson 1: Managing Risk
- Identify the Importance of Risk Management
- Assess Risk
- Mitigate Risk
- Integrate Documentation into Risk Management
Lesson 2: Integrating Computing, Communications, and Business Disciplines
- Facilitate Collaboration Across Business Units
- Secure Communications and Collaboration Solutions
- Implement Security Activities Throughout the Technology Life Cycle
Lesson 3: Using Research and Analysis to Secure the Enterprise
- Determine Industry Trends and Effects on the Enterprise
- Analyze Scenarios to Secure the Enterprise
Lesson 4: Integrating Advanced Authentication and Authorization Techniques
- Implement Authentication and Authorization Technologies
- Implement Advanced Identity Management
Lesson 5: Implementing Cryptographic Techniques
- Describe Cryptographic Concepts
- Choose Cryptographic Techniques
- Choose Cryptographic Implementations
Lesson 6: Implementing Security Controls for Hosts
- Select Host Hardware and Software
- Harden Hosts
- Virtualize Servers and Desktops
- Implement Cloud Augmented Security Services
- Protect Boot Loaders
Lesson 7: Implementing Security Controls for Enterprise Storage
- Identify Storage Types and Protocols
- Implement Secure Storage Controls
Lesson 8: Analyzing and Implementing Network Security
- Analyze Network Security Components and Devices
- Analyze Network-Enabled Devices
- Analyze Advanced Network Design
- Configure Controls for Network Security
Lesson 9: Implementing Security Controls for Applications
- Identify General Application Vulnerabilities
- Identify Web Application Vulnerabilities
- Implement Application Security Controls
Lesson 10: Integrating Hosts, Storage, Networks, and Applications in a Secure Enterprise Architecture
- Implement Security Standards in the Enterprise
- Select Technical Deployment Models
- Secure the Design of the Enterprise Infrastructure
- Secure Enterprise Application Integration Enablers
Lesson 11: Conducting Vulnerability Assessments
- Select Vulnerability Assessment Methods
- Select Vulnerability Assessment Tools
Lesson 12: Responding to and Recovering from Incidents
- Design Systems to Facilitate Incident Response
- Conduct Incident and Emergency Responses
What to Expect at LeapFox
In this course, you will acquire the essential skills and information you will need to install, configure, optimize, troubleshoot, repair, upgrade, and perform preventive maintenance on PCs, digital devices, and operating systems.
In this course, students will implement, monitor, and troubleshoot infrastructure, application, information, and operational security. Students will prepare for the CompTIA Security+ certification examination (SY0-501).
In this course, students will describe the major networking technologies and systems of modern networks, and be able to configure, manage, and troubleshoot modern networks. This course will help the student prepare for the N10-006 exam and certification.
The LeapFox CompTIA course collection provides students with all of the specialized training and support for every current CompTIA certification. Whether you’re seeking CompTIA A+ training and certification, CompTIA Security+ training and certification, CompTIA Linux+ training, CompTIA Network+ training and certification, or training in any other CompTIA certification, LeapFox can help you reach your goals and achieve the level of certification you require to be successful.
Networks continue to evolve into a complex array of devices and systems. Cisco technologies are the worldwide authority in computer networking and have become the widespread choice to streamline and protect these networks. Because of this, Cisco training is becoming increasingly valuable.
At the heart of the Microsoft Cloud Platform vision, Windows Server brings Microsoft’s experience delivering global-scale cloud services into your infrastructure with features and enhancements in virtualization, management, storage, networking, virtual desktop infrastructure, access and information protection, the web and application platform, and more.