Training for your Group
Course Length: 1 Day
Prerequisites: Access Level 2 or equivalent working knowledge
Audience: Advanced Access users
What You're Going To Learn
- Organize and manage data stored within Access tables.
- Use queries to join, sort and filter data from different tables.
- Use forms to make it easier to view, access, and input data.
- Create and format custom reports.
Register for an Upcoming Date
- Troubleshooting Tables
- Fixing Data in Fields
- Checking Object Dependencies
- Updating Database Objects Based on Table Changes
- Creating Many-to-many Relationships
- Enhancing Security on a Database
- Advanced Startup Options
- Splitting a Database
- Password-Protecting a Database
- Interacting Through Dialog Forms
- Using VBA
- Designing and Coding Interaction on a Form
- Testing VBA Code
- Adjusting and Enhancing VBA Code
- Bonus: Using VBA on Exports
- Bonus: Using VBA to Calculate Forms
- Performing Database Maintenance
- Analyzing Database Performance
- Backing up a Database
- Compacting a Database
- Documenting the Database
- Using Auto Lookup Queries
What to Expect at LeapFox
In this course, students will use Access 2016 to manage their data, including creating a new database; constructing tables; designing forms and reports; and creating queries to join, filter, and sort data.
Improve your basic skills. Learn to import and export data, create customizable queries and reports, perform calculations, use macros, execute advanced queries, and finalize the database.
Maintain your database. Work through troubleshooting scenarios using Access database tools. Learn to improve performance and enhance security . Use VBA to interact with forms.
This course focuses on Power Pivot. Excel provides Power Pivot to help students organize, manipulate, and report on their data in the best way possible. In this course, students gain a solid understanding of Power Pivot to maximize their effectiveness when analyzing data.
Take control of your data with Microsoft Access relational database software training at LeapFox Learning. Our courses will teach you basic to advanced features of Access.
Microsoft Excel is the standard spreadsheet application for both the business world and personal use, LeapFox Learning Excel training courses will help you and your employees learn how to make the best use of all it has to offer, from basic to advanced features.
Structured query language forms the basis of many custom-built and third-party applications, making it a critical component of IT expertise. Microsoft SQL Server training from LeapFox covers all aspects of Microsoft’s premier database system for all business sizes. Whether your focus is SQL Server administration, programming, or business intelligence and reporting, LeapFox has the training that is right for you and will fit your busy schedule.