Training for your Group
Training for Individuals
This course focuses on the key tasks needed to become a full time Linux administrator and goes deeper into enterprise Linux administration including file systems and partitioning, logical volumes, SELinux, firewalling, and troubleshooting.
Course Length: 4 days
Audience: IT professionals who have attended Red Hat System Administration I and want the skills to be full-time enterprise Linux administrators and/or earn RHCSA certifications
Prerequisites: Red Hat System Administration I RHEL7 (RH124)
What You're Going To Learn
- Installation using Kickstart
- Managing filesystems and logical volumes
- Managing scheduled jobs
- Accessing network filesystems
- Managing SELinux
- Controlling firewalling
Register for an Upcoming Date
1 – AUTOMATE INSTALLATION WITH KICKSTART
- Automate the installation of Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems with Kickstart
2 – USE REGULAR EXPRESSIONS WITH GREP
- Write regular expressions that, when partnered with grep, will allow you to quickly isolate or locate content within text files.
3 – CREATE AND EDIT TEXT FILES WITH VIM
- Introduce the vim text editor, with which you can open, edit, and save text files.
4 – SCHEDULE FUTURE LINUX TASKS
- Schedule tasks to automatically execute in the future.
5 – MANAGE PRIORITY OF LINUX PROCESSES
- Influence the relative priorities at which Linux processes run.